Accessories can uplevel your fashion game in just a few seconds! So, how do you choose what to wear? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here’s our favorite suggestions on getting a perfectly-pulled-together look:
- Match your jewelry to your outfit. If you’re wearing cooler tones (blues, grays, purply-reds), reach for silver pieces. If you’re wearing warmer tones (oranges, mustard yellow, brick reds) you’ll want to reach for golds. Choosing metal colors that complement your clothing color tones will help pull your whole look together in a cinch.
- Hair, then earrings. One of my favorite things to do is pick my earrings based on how I’m wearing my hair. If I have my hair up, a pair of dangle statement earrings gives the illusion of elongating my neck. Hair down? I’ll opt for some sparkly threaders instead. Hair pulled back into a bun and running to a biz meeting? I’ll let my birthstone studs add the perfect touch of sophistication and sparkle.
- Rule of odds. We love a good rule of thumb, which is why we always stack our bracelets in odd numbers (it’s more aesthetically pleasing). When wearing bracelets, grab 3, 5 or 7.
- Grab pieces that tie in together. You’ll notice in the video above that the crescent moon earrings pair perfectly with the moon phase necklace. Items may not have to be purchased together to pair well with each other, but we love choosing a “theme” when pairing multiple jewelry pieces together.
- Have fun. They say our style is what introduces us before we say a word. Why not choose pieces that instantly give people a peek into our personality?
We hope you loved these tips and tricks! Love style hacks like this one? We’d love you to follow us on TikTok! Username: @shinnsparkle